- MyRewards (Free Version) 5
- Features 12
- Spend Money
- Place an order
- Place a first order
- Buy Specific Products
- Buy in categories
- Product Review
- User registration
- Visit a post, page or url
- Send a referral email
- Referee registration
- Referee spends money
- Referee Orders
- Referee buys products
- Referee buys in categories
- Share on social networks
- Visitor clicks a social share
- Receive Badges
- Registration Anniversary
- Post a comment
- Click an image
- Publish a post
- Recurrent Visit
- Rewards 11
- WooCommerce Display 4
- Emails 7
- Shortcodes 7
- API 7
- The Newsletter Plugin Subscription
- MC4WP Mailchimp subscription
- Points and Rewards System Limitation
- Referrals Information
- Points History Excel Export
- Points for Coupon
- Settings Migration
- Subscription Coupon Reward
- Partial Refund Reward
- The Scheduler
- Delayed and Recurring Points
- Points Synchronization
- Changelog 1
This add-on adds a new reward type to WooRewards, the WooCommerce Subscription Coupon. It will only work if you have the WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin.
Purchase and Installation
First you need to download and install the Add-On. Go to the following page:
Click the Add to Cart button. It will open a new tab in your browser. Proceed with the purchase. As a result, you will receive an email with a link to download the plugin’s zip file. Once you have the file, do the following:
Select your zip file and upload it. At the end of the process, click on Activate.
How the reward works
Therefore, they can’t use the coupon on an active subscription.
They can only use it on a new subscription.
When the customer earns the subscription reward, he’s able to use it when he wants on the cart. However, he can only use it if he has a subscription product on the cart. This coupon can give a discount :
- On the initial subscription
- For X recurring payments
- For all recurring payments
Setup the reward
Go to WooRewards → Settings and select a Points and Rewards system to edit.
In the new window, go into the Rewards or Levels and Rewards group.
In the rewards list (or inside a level), click the Add button and select Subscriptions Coupon from the Coupons category.
Click the Next button.
There are a lot of options available, we’ll look at each of them in detail so that you know which ones to use :
- Title : The reward’s title. Customers will see this on various widgets, emails and WooCommerce pages.
- Description : The reward’s description. Customers will see it on various widgets and emails.
- Featured image : The reward’s image. Customers will see this when they receive a new reward email or inside rewards widgets.
- Coupon Description : The WooCommerce coupon’s description. Every time customers unlock this reward, it will generate a WooCommerce coupon with that description.
- Points needed : The points the customer needs in order to unlock that reward. You won’t see that information in leveling points and rewards systems as this value is directly inside the level.
- Send Reward email : Decide if customers receive an email when they unlock that reward or not. The default value is Yes.
- Discount Type : Here, you have 4 different options :
- Sign Up Fee Discount : A fix amount discount available only for the signup fee
- Sign Up Fee % Discount : A percentage discount available only for the signup fee
- Recurring Product Discount : A fix amount discount available on subscription renewals
- Recurring Product % Discount : A percentage discount available on subscription renewals
- Coupon amount : The discount’s amount.
- Active for x payments : If you chose a recurring discount, you can set a limit to how many recurring payments it will apply.
- Validity period : Check this box if you want to set a validity period for the generated coupon. If you check that box, you will have to set the period.
- Exclusive reward : If you check this box, every time a reward coupon is generated, it will automatically exhaust any previous Exclusive reward coupon generated by this system held by the customer.
- Usage Limit : How many times the generated coupon can be used before it is void. Default is 1 for single usage and 0 means unlimited.
- Limit to X items : Limit to how many items on the cart this coupon can be applied to. See how to use this option in the example down below.
- Auto-apply on next cart : If you check this box, every time a WooRewards generates a coupon is, it will automatically apply it on the customer’s next order.
- Also gives free shipping : If you check this box, this coupon will also let the customer get access to free shipping.
- Minimum spend : The customer’s cart amount needs to exceed that value to be able to use this coupon.
- Maximum spend : The maximum cart amount to be able to use this coupon.
- Individual use only : If checked, the generated coupon can’t be used with other WooCommerce coupons on the cart.
- Exclude sale items : The generated coupon can’t be used on items on sale.
Allow / Deny Product Categories
- Product categories : Select the product categories for which the generated coupon can be applied.
- Excluded categories : Select the product categories for which the generated coupon can’t be applied.
Allow / Deny Products
- Product(s) : Select the product for which the generated coupon can be applied.
- Excluded product(s) : Select the product for which the generated coupon can’t be applied.