- MyRewards (Free Version) 5
- Features 12
- Spend Money
- Place an order
- Place a first order
- Buy Specific Products
- Buy in categories
- Product Review
- User registration
- Visit a post, page or url
- Send a referral email
- Referee registration
- Referee spends money
- Referee Orders
- Referee buys products
- Referee buys in categories
- Share on social networks
- Visitor clicks a social share
- Receive Badges
- Registration Anniversary
- Post a comment
- Click an image
- Publish a post
- Recurrent Visit
- Rewards 11
- WooCommerce Display 4
- Emails 7
- Shortcodes 7
- API 7
- The Newsletter Plugin Subscription
- MC4WP Mailchimp subscription
- Points and Rewards System Limitation
- Referrals Information
- Points History Excel Export
- Points for Coupon
- Settings Migration
- Subscription Coupon Reward
- Partial Refund Reward
- The Scheduler
- Delayed and Recurring Points
- Points Synchronization
- Changelog 1
This add-on adds lets you schedule different actions on your points and rewards systems.
Purchase and Installation
First you need to download and install the Add-On. Go to the following page:
Click the Add to Cart button. It will open a new tab in your browser. Proceed with the purchase. As a result, you will receive an email with a link to download the plugin’s zip file. Once you have the file, do the following:
Select your zip file and upload it. At the end of the process, click on Activate.
Now that the add-on is active, it’s time to add your first scheduled action. Go to MyRewards → Scheduler. As a result, you’ll see a page with 2 different blocs, Scheduler and Settings.
Add a scheduled action
Click on the button Add a new loyalty system scheduled action to create a new scheduled action row.
- Starts : Set the starting date of the scheduled action.
- Ends : Set the ending date of the scheduled action.
- Period : Define the running action frequency.
- Name : Set the action’s name.
- Loyalty system : Select the points and rewards system on which the action should be performed.
- Action : Select the action to perform on the selected system.
The Information section will let you see the next Planned run and the Last Run.
Delete a scheduled action
To delete a scheduled action, simply click on the X right of the action. You will get a popup asking you Do you really want to delete this action?, click on OK.
Let’s see the different scheduled action you can use inside the add-on.
- Turn ON a loyalty system : Enable a points and rewards system at a set date.
- Turn OFF a loyalty system : Disable a points and rewards system at a set date.
- Reset Points : Set the points to 0 for all users.
- Reset Rewards and Levels : Remove rewards and levels for all users.
- Reset Levels only : Remove levels for all users. It will let users unlock the levels again.
- Check for Rewards : Unlocks the rewards for users.
When you have several scheduled actions, it is important to know that the order matters.
Action are triggered in the order of the list, from top to bottom.
To help you reorder the scheduled actions, you have 2 different ways :
Click the arrow button to move the scheduled action in the arrow direction
Click the ‘=’ button and move to the desired position
The “Check For Rewards” specific action
If you plan to set some periodic challenges for your customer, you may want them to get the maximum amount of points during a set period. And, after that period, give them the best possible reward they can get. The scheduler add-on will help you to do it.
When installing the scheduler add-on, it also adds a new option in the points and rewards systems. You will find that option in the Advanced Settings.
Checking this option will remove customer’s ability to manually redeem a reward for this system. Instead, only scheduler actions will unlock them (use the Check For Rewards action).