Referral Codes|Referrals and Rewards for WooCommerce
Features|All the referrals features you needWhen you want to increase your website's revenue, growing your customers base is often the best solution. However, it can prove to be difficult. With the Referral Codes plugin, it becomes easy since your customers are the ones that will bring new clients. You can also partner with influencers and ask them to bring you new customers. The referral codes plugin provides the following features
- Let your customers create and customize their referral codes
- Select if all customers can be referrals or decide which ones can
- Give referred customers an immediate discount when they use a valid referral code
- Rewards your referral customers when their code is used.
- Decide if you reward your referrals with fixed amounts or an amount based on the referees expenses.
- Give referral customers an interface to follow their referral activity
- Analyze your referrals activity with a dedicated interface on your website's admin interface
- Add more rules like a minimum spent amount to get a reward.
Setup|As easy as it getsSettings are very easy. Select the referral's reward, select the referee's reward and you're already good to go. It's as simple as that. Of course, the plugin offers a lot more features to handle your referral program the way you want to :
- Decide which customers can get a referral code
- Set a minimum amount spent by referees to reward the referral
- Retain the referral reward until the referral has referred enough people
- Set a fixed reward or a reward that depends on the amount spent by referees
User Experience|You referrals will thank you for itThe Referral Codes plugin provides a great user experience for both you and your referrals thanks to dedicated interfaces. Each referral/influencer can see a new tab into the My Account page with information about his referral activity :
- See and edit his referral code
- See his referral code transaction history
- See all the rewards earned over a period thanks to his referral code
- And you can also add other information in the page
- Get his referral URL that he can share with his audience
- Select the covered period for the report
- See the amount and count of rewards given to your referrals
- Force the conversion of standby amounts into rewards
- Reset the standby amount of the desired referrals
Bundles|Combine the plugins !
We design our plugins to work together and add features to each other. When you combine our plugins, not only do you have access to each plugin's powerful features, you also get access to extra features. Here's how you can enhance WooRewards with other plugins.