With WooVirtualWallet, customers have new ways to pay for your orders. This part of the documentation will explain how to set up those methods.
To enable the payment gateway, use one of the following methods :
- In your administration menu, go to WooVirtualWallet → Gateway
- In your administration menu, go to WooVirtualWallet → Settings. On the bottom of the page, click on Setup WooVirtualWallet as a Payment Gateway
- In your administration menu, go to WooCommerce → Settings → Payments → Virtual Wallet.
Now that you’re in the gateway settings, here are the different options :
- Enable/Disable : Check the box to enable the gateway
- Title : Gateway title as it will be displayed to customers
- Description : When customers select this gateway in the checkout, they will see this description.
- Instructions : Information displayed in the thank you page and in emails.
- Not logged user message : Users must be connected to use their wallet credit. You should use this message to remind them of that.
- Show Balance : Show the user’s wallet balance. This way they see if they have enough money to pay for the order.
- Show Icon : Choose if you want to display the wallet icon next to the payment gateway.
Partial payment is a Pro feature. Customers can use their wallet credit to partially pay for their orders. To enable partial payments, go to WooVirtualWallet → Settings → Partial Payment :
Check the Enable partial payment box and save your settings. The refund options will be explained in another part of the documentation.
Now, customers will be able to use wallet credit on the cart page :