This documentation is for the WooVirtualWallet plugin
WooVirtualWallet provides an interface to manage all your gift cards. You will find this interface by going to WooVirtualWallet → Gift Cards.
Firstly, let’s review the different information. On top, you can filter the columns you want to show or hide. Then, you have different filters that you can use to find specific gift cards. Finally, you have the gift cards list. In that list, you can edit, delete, send or add new gift cards.
Gift cards only exist for one wallet mode. If customers purchase gift cards in one wallet mode and you decide to change the wallet mode afterwards, previous gift cards will become unusable. In the list, you can see them with the red status Wrong Wallet Mode. You can change that manually by editing the gift card and switch it to the other mode and change its value.
Create a gift card
You can manually create a gift card by clicking the Add button.
Set the following information according to your needs :
- Card Code : The Gift Card code. This is automatically generated.
- Card Status : The current Gift Card Status.
- Sender Email : Set the sender email.
- Recipient Email : Set the recipient email.
- Card Amount : Set the Card amount.
- Creation Date : This will automatically be set.
- Sent Date : This will be set when the Gift Card will be sent.
- Scheduled Date : (Optional) Set the Gift Card availability date.
- Expiration Date : (Optional) Set the Gift Card expiration date.
- Subject : Set the Gift Card email subject.
- Card Image : Set the Gift Card image.
- Card Message : Set the Gift Card message.
- Signature : Set the Gift Card signature.
Click the Save button to create a gift card.
In addition, you can send the gift card by clicking the 3 dots in the action column. Then, click the Send button.