WooVirtualWallet provides different displayed elements that you can add to your WooCommerce pages.
My Account Tab
You have the possibility to add a new tab on woocommerce’s My Account page displaying gems information.
To set up the My Account Tab display, go to WooVirtualWallet → Settings → Appearance → WooCommerce, in the My Account Tab section.
There are three options you can set in that part :
- Wallet balance tab enabled : Decide if you want to show the wallet tab in WooCommerce’s My Account page.
- Wallet balance tab title : Name the tab entry point.
- Endpoint Slug : Lets you change the endpoint slug to access the My Account tab.
- Enabled Export Button : Displays a button so that customers can export their history.
- Styling : Edit the style and look of the wallet My Account Tab.
The cart total tool is a display only tool that you can set on the cart or checkout page.
To set up the cart total tool, go to WooVirtualWallet → Settings → Appearance → WooCommerce, in the Gems Cart Total section.
There are different options that you can set in that part :
- Show even if not used : Select if you want to show the tool even if there’s no gems products on the cart.
- Cart Display : Select how to display the cart total tool on the cart page.
- Checkout Display : Select how to display the cart total tool on the checkout page.
- Styling : Edit the style and look of the cart total tool.