This documentation is for the WooVIP plugin
It’s important, both for members and future members to know what they can get out of their membership. That’s why WooVIP provides different tools to that end. One of the most effective tools is the Show Savings tool.
Not only will this tool allow you to display how much a member saves thanks to his membership on a cart, it will also allow you to tease non members and incentivize them to take a membership.
In order to use that tool, go to WooVIP → Appearance → WooCommerce → Membership Savings.
There are a lot of options. Let’s review them in details :
- Cart Display : Select where you want to display the savings information on the cart page.
- Checkout Display : Select where you want to display the savings information on the checkout page.
- Show savings for members : If checked, members of the membership will see how much money they saved on each cart thanks to their membership.
- Tease savings for non members : If checked, customers who are not members of a selected membership will see how much money they could’ve saved in the current cart.
- Select the desired memberships : Select the memberships for which you want to show the savings.
- Header : Set a header text that will be displayed above the savings information
- Teaser text : Set the text displayed for non members. You can also set your own HTML/CSS here for more advanced display.
- Members text : Set the text displayed for members. You can also set your own HTML/CSS here for more advanced display.