Go to WooVIP → Members to manage your members and their memberships.
Here are the different information and possibilities of this screen :
- Columns : Select which memberships you want to show on the list. If you have several memberships, it will help you see the good information at the right time.
- Search : Use this filter to search for specific WordPress users. You can search by email, user id, nickname and display name.
- Users list : This list will display all your WordPress/WooCommerce users. For each user, the list will display what membership he owns, when the membership started and when it will end (if it ends).
- Action : In this section, you can edit your users memberships :
- First, select the users for which you want to edit the membership by checking the according checkbox in the list.
- Secondly, select an action between Add Membership, Revoke Membership and Extend Membership.
- Then, select the desired membership and set an End Date if needed.
- Finally, click on Apply.