The “My Account – Loyalty” displays a lot of information relative to your loyalty programs. You can see it as a resume of all your loyalty programs for your customers.
To change options and colors, go to WooRewards → Settings → WooCommerce → My Account – Loyalty
From there, you’ll have a lot of options to choose from in order to display the information you want.
- Display the Loyalty and Reward tab : Choose if you want to display this information on the WooCommerce “My Account” tab.
- Loyalty and Rewards Tab Title : You can enter the tab title.
- Elements to display : Here, you need to choose what elements you want to display on the loyalty and rewards my account page. You can also change the order in which information is displayed. To change the order, simply drag and drop the elements in the desired order.
- Unlockable Rewards : Display a list of rewards that can be unlocked by a customer with his points. Customers will also redeem rewards from there.
- Available Coupons : List of WooCommerce coupons that have been generated by WooRewards and that can be used by the customer on the cart.
- Loyalty Systems Details : Displays details of the selected loyalty systems. Customers will see methods to earn points, possible rewards and their current points balance.
- Customers Points History : Displays a history of the last loyalty points movements for the customer.
- Sponsorship Widget : Displays a widget where the customer can sponsor his friends.
- Sponsorship Link : Displays a sponsorship link (Url and/or QR Code)
- Loyalty Systems : Select the loyalty systems you want to display on the page.
- Expanded display : Check that box if you want to disable the accordion display on the page. All elements will be displayed on top of each other.
- Leveling Progress Bar : Check this option if you want to display a current progress bar above leveling loyalty systems.
In the themer tool, you can’t change css styling of the elements. We’ve added css classes that you can use, but you need to use WordPress Custom CSS in the Customize tool in order to do it.
However, most of the time, you won’t need to change styles. The themer tool allows you to change the displayed colors of different elements. First, click the “Select a Theme” button and choose the theme that is the closest match to your site’s colors. Then, use the color tools in the bottom area to adjust the colors to your needs. Don’t forget to save your changes.
What to do if you get a 404 error
Sometimes, when trying to go to the Loyalty and Rewards Tab, you will see a “404 – Page does not exist” error. This is a known WordPress permalink issue. To solve it, go to your WordPress administration and go to Settings → Permalinks. Once you’re there, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Save Changes button. That will solve the problem.
The Loyalty and Rewards Tab in detail
There’s a lot of information displayed in this tool. That’s why it’s important to see each part in detail
1 – Your current coupons
This part shows the WooCommerce coupons that the customers owns. The customer can uses these coupons on future carts.
2 – Unlockable rewards
In this section, customers can unlock rewards for which they have enough points.
If they can unlock more than one reward, clicking on the unlock button will show what rewards won’t be available after the reward is redeemed. They can then confirm or cancel their action.
3 – Loyalty System Resume
This line presents some useful information about the current loyalty system :
- Name of the system
- Current points for the system (and current level if applicable)
- Number of different methods to earn points
- Number of possible rewards
- Start and End Date (for events only)
4 – Points History
On this part, customers can see their points modification history for the loyalty system. It only display the last 10 movements.
5 – Standard System information
This part is similar to what you see when you edit a standard loyalty system. First, customers can see all methods they can use to earn points. In the second part, they can see the possible rewards.
Side note : Customers only see the titles of the different methods and rewards. These titles are automatically generated if you don’t set them. If you want to hide one ore more methods to earn points, you can set a “This is a mystery” title.
6 – Leveling System information
For leveling systems, there’s a small difference in how rewards are presented. Each level is presented separately with all rewards it contains. Customers can also see if they have reached a particular level or not.