Use the social media widget to allow customers to share links to your website on their social media accounts. If visitors come through that link, the customers can be rewarded.
Options and Styling
To access the widget options, go to WooRewards → Settings → Widgets → Social Media.
- Social Media : Select the social media for which you want to display a share button.
- Display buttons if users not connected : Visitors can share on social media even if not connected. But they can’t earn points.
- Text displayed if user not connected : A default text is already set, you can change it if you want.
To style the widget, select an element in the list and modify it to your will. For more information about the styling too, please refer to this part of the documentation.
You will find the widget inside Appearance → Widgets → WooRewards Social Share.
There are a few options that you need to set :
- Title : Title of the widget. Default wordpress widget title.
- Header : The header of the widget.
- Text displayed to users : The text displayed before the share buttons.
- Shared url (Optional) : By default, the widget shares the url of the page it’s displayed on. You can override that setting by setting an url here.
If you don’t want to use a widget, you can use the [[lws_social_share]] shortcode.
This shortcode can be completed with some options :
- header : The shortcode header.
- text : The text displayed before the share buttons.
- url : By default, the widget shares the url of the page it’s displayed on. You can override that setting by setting an url in this option.