Use the referral widget to allow customers to share links to your website. If visitors come through that link, the customers can be rewarded.
Options and Styling
To access the widget options, go to WooRewards → Settings → Widgets → Referral.
To style the widget, select an element in the list and modify it to your will. For more information about the styling too, please refer to this part of the documentation.
You will find the widget inside Appearance → Widgets → WooRewards Points Displayer.
There are a few options that you need to set :
- Title : Title of the widget. Default wordpress widget title.
- Header : The text displayed before the available points.
- Shared url (Optional) : By default, the widget shares the url of the page it’s displayed on. You can override that setting by setting an url here.
If you don’t want to use a widget, you can use the [lws_referral] shortcode.
This shortcode can be completed with some options :
- header : The text displayed before the referral link.
- url : By default, the widget shares the url of the page it’s displayed on. You can override that setting by setting an url in this option.