The earning points widget shows to customers the methods to earn points on a loyalty system. You have to specify a loyalty system when you use this widget.
To access the widget options, go to WooRewards → Settings → Widgets → Loyalty Systems.
To style the widget, select an element in the list and modify it to your will. For more information about the styling too, please refer to this part of the documentation.
You will find the widget inside Appearance → Widgets → WooRewards Earning Points.
There are a few options that you need to set :
- Title : Title of the widget. Default wordpress widget title.
- Header : The text displayed before theearning methods.
- Loyalty System : The loyalty system for which you want to display the points.
- Show Rewards from shared systems : If systems share the same points pool, you can show the methods of all shared systems together.
- Force display for all users : Display rewards even for customers who don’t have access to the loyalty system.
- Text displayed to users : This text is set to explain to customers what the information displayed is about.
If you don’t want to use a widget, you can use the shortcode instead.
[[wr_events system="system_name" shared="true" force="true" header="your header" text="your custom text"]]
- system : The loyalty system you want to display. You can find this value in WooRewards → Loyalty Systems. It’s in the last column of the loyalty systems list. If you don’t set this value, nothing will be displayed.
- shared : If systems share the same points pool, you can show the methods of all shared systems together.
- force : Display rewards even for customers who don’t have access to the loyalty system.
- header : The text displayed over the earning methods list.
- text : This text is set to explain to customers what the information displayed is about.