The display points widget shows to customers the points they have on a loyalty system. You have to specify a loyalty system when you use this widget.
Options and Styling
To access the widget options, go to WooRewards → Settings → Widgets → Loyalty Systems.
This widget has one option :
- Text displayed if user not connected : A default text is already set, you can change it if you want.
To style the widget, select an element in the list and modify it to your will. For more information about the styling too, please refer to this part of the documentation.
You will find the widget inside Appearance → Widgets → WooRewards Points Displayer.
There are a few options that you need to set :
- Title : Title of the widget. Default wordpress widget title.
- Header : The text displayed before the available points.
- More details page URL : By default, this leads to the “My Account – Loyalty and Rewards” page but you can change it if needed.
- Loyalty System : The loyalty system for which you want to display the points.
If you don’t want to use a widget, you can use the [wr_show_points] shortcode.
This shortcode must be completed with some information :
[wr_show_points pool=”<poolname>” title=”<my Own Title>” more_details_url=”<more details button url>”]
- pool : The loyalty system pool you want to display. You can find this value in WooRewards → Loyalty Systems. It’s in the last column of the loyalty systems list. This information is mandatory. The shortcode won’t work otherwise.
- title : The text displayed before the points.
- more_details_url : an url linking to a page with more details on the loyalty systems.
If you want to only display points for a particular loyalty system, you can use the following shortcode : [wr_simple_points pool="<poolname>"]