The display points widget shows to customers the points they have on a loyalty system. You have to specify a loyalty system when you use this widget.
To access the widget options, go to WooRewards → Settings → Widgets → Loyalty Systems.
To style the widget, select an element in the list and modify it to your will. For more information about the styling too, please refer to this part of the documentation.
You will find the widget inside Appearance → Widgets → WooRewards Points Displayer.
There are a few options that you need to set :
- Title : Title of the widget. Default wordpress widget title.
- Header : The text displayed before the available points.
- Loyalty System : The loyalty system for which you want to display the points (Pro Version Only).
- Force display for all users : Force the points display, even if the user doesn’t have access to the system (Pro Version Only).
- More details page URL : By default, this leads to the “My Account – Loyalty and Rewards” page but you can change it if needed.
If you don’t want to use a widget, you can use the shortcode instead :
[wr_show_points system="system_name" force="true" title="your title" more_details_url="more details button url"]
- system : (Pro Version Only) The loyalty system you want to display. You can find this value in WooRewards → Loyalty Systems. It’s in the last column of the loyalty systems list. If you don’t set this value, nothing will be displayed.
- force : (Pro Version Only) If set, the points will be shown even if the user currently doesn’t have access to the loyalty system.
- title : The text displayed before the points.
- more_details_url : an url linking to a page with more details on the loyalty systems.
If you want to only display points for a particular loyalty system, you can use the following shortcode :
[wr_simple_points system="<system name>"]