Use this widget to display badges to your customers. To use this widget, you have to enable badges in achievements in the WooRewards General Settings.
Options and Styling
To access the widget options, go to WooRewards → Settings → Widgets → Badges & Achievements.
To style the widget, select an element in the list and modify it to your will. For more information about the styling too, please refer to this part of the documentation.
You will find the widget inside Appearance → Widgets → WooRewards Badges.
There are a few options that you need to set :
- Title : Title of the widget. Default wordpress widget title.
- Header : The text displayed before theearning methods.
- Filter badges : Select the badges you want to show :
- All : Displays all existing badges
- Owned only : Displays only the badges owned by the customer. Only available for logged users.
If you don’t want to use a widget, you can use the [lws_badges] shortcode.
This shortcode can be completed with some options :
- eader : The text displayed over the earning methods list.
- display : Select the badges you want to show :
- all : Displays all existing badges
- owned : Displays only the badges owned by the customer. Only available for logged users.