Variable discount is a special rewards because it has no specific cost. Instead of an amount of points needed to unlock the reward, you set a value per point in money. Customers can convert all their points in a one time discount to use it on their next order.
Variable discounts can only be used on standard systems !
- Title : Title displayed for customers. Leave empty for automatic title.
- Description : Description displayed for customers. Leave empty for automatic description.
- Featured Image : Image displayed next to the reward in emails and widgets.
- Minimum points : Points under which the customer can’t redeem the reward.
- Active Start Date : Starting date where this reward becomes available in the loyalty system. Different from the validity period.
- Active End Date : Date after which the reward can no longer be redeemed in the loyalty system.
- Amount per Point : Conversion rate of points to money.
- Auto-apply on next cart : If checked, the generated coupon will be automatically used on the next order.
- Validity period : Validity period of the coupon when redeemed. If checked, you can specify a period.
- Minimum spent : Minimum order amount under which the customer can’t use the coupon.
- Individual use only : Defines if the coupon can be used with other coupons or not.
- Exclude sale items : Defines if the coupon can be used with products on sale or not.