Discounts are the most common rewards for WooRewards. They use all standard features of WooCommerce coupons. There’s a lot of different settings you can choose from for this kind of reward.
- Title : Title displayed for customers. Leave empty for automatic title.
- Description : Description displayed for customers. Leave empty for automatic description.
- Featured Image : Image displayed next to the reward in emails and widgets.
- Coupon description : When a coupon is generated, this description will be used for the coupon description. If left empty, the default description will be used. Look at the tooltip to see available shortcodes in the description.
- Points needed : (Standard systems only) Points needed to unlock the reward.
- Active Start Date : (Standard systems only) Starting date where this reward becomes available in the loyalty system. Different from the validity period.
- Active End Date : (Standard systems only) Date after which the reward can no longer be redeemed in the loyalty system.
- Discount type : The discount can either be a fixed amount discount or a percentage discount.
- Validity period : Validity period of the coupon when redeemed. If checked, you can specify a period.
- Permanent : (Levelling systems only) If set, the discount will be permanent. As a result, the coupon will be applied on all future carts.
- Limit to X items : If a number is set, the generated coupon will only apply to the first X items in the cart. X being the number set here.
- Minimum spent : Minimum order amount under which the customer can’t use the coupon.
- Individual use only : Defines if the coupon can be used with other coupons or not.
- Exclude sale items : Defines if the coupon can be used with products on sale or not.
- Product categories : Select the product categories for which the coupon can be used.
- Excluded categories : Select the product categories for which the coupon can’t be used.