Discounts are the most common rewards for WooRewards. They use all standard features of WooCommerce coupons. There’s a lot of different settings you can choose from for this kind of reward.
- Title : Title displayed for customers. Leave empty for automatic title.
- Description : Description displayed for customers. Leave empty for automatic description.
- Featured Image : Image displayed next to the reward in emails and widgets.
- Points needed : (Standard systems only) Points needed to unlock the reward.
- Active Start Date : (Standard systems only) Starting date where this reward becomes available in the loyalty system. Different from the validity period.
- Active End Date : (Standard systems only) Date after which the reward can no longer be redeemed in the loyalty system.
- Discount type : The discount can either be a fixed amount discount or a percentage discount.
- Validity period : Validity period of the coupon when redeemed. If checked, you can specify a period.
- Permanent : (Levelling systems only) If set, the discount will be permanent. As a result, the coupon will be applied on all future carts.
- Minimum spent : Minimum order amount under which the customer can’t use the coupon.
- Individual use only : Defines if the coupon can be used with other coupons or not.
- Exclude sale items : Defines if the coupon can be used with products on sale or not.
- Product categories : Select the product categories for which the coupon can be used.
- Excluded categories : Select the product categories for which the coupon can’t be used.