Consume the points of a user to grant him a reward from a loyalty system
This API route allows you to grant a reward to a user. The points of the user will be consumed in the point pool used by the loyalty system the reward belong to. It requires the user writing permission.
- pool_id (string) : A loyalty system identifier as read from previous API route.
- reward_id (int) : A reward identifier as read from previous API route.
- user_email (string) : A user email.
The JSON response is a status object. That object contains at least the following properties:
- points : A status object with the following properties:
- id : The loyalty system identifier as set in the parameters.
- points : The identifier of the points pool (since several loyalty system can share the same points pool).
- value : The new user points amount in this points pool.
- rewards : The unlocked reward count. Must be 1.
- reward : A reward object with at least the following properties:
- id : The unlocked reward identifier as set in the parameters.
- cost : The amount of point required (and consumed) to purchase the reward.
- title : The public reward title.
- description : The plain text reward description.
A 404 error is raised if the user cannot be found by email.
A 404 error is raised if the loyalty system identifier cannot be found.
A 404 error is raised if the reward identifier cannot be found in the loyalty system.
A 410 error is raised if the pool is not active.
A 409 error is raised if the user does not fulfill the conditions (point amount, user role restriction, etc.)