Get the points of a user for a loyalty system
This API route allows you to read a user point amount in a point pool used by a loyalty system. It requires the user reading permission.
- user_email (string) : A user email.
- pool_id (string) : A loyalty system identifier as read from previous API route.
The JSON response is a status object. That object contains at least the following properties:
- id : The loyalty system identifier as set in the parameters.
- points : The identifier of the point pool (since several loyalty system can share the same point pool).
- value : The user point amount in this point pool.
A 404 error is raised if the loyalty system identifier cannot be found.
A 404 error is raised if the user cannot be found by email.