Get a Loyalty system’s rewards
This API route allows you to list all the available rewards set in a loyalty system. It requires only the general reading permission.
- pool_id (string) : A loyalty system identifier as read from previous API route.
The JSON response is an array of reward objects. Each object contains at least the following properties:
- id : The reward identifier to use for future references.
- cost : The amount of point required (and consumed) to purchase the reward.
- title : The public reward title.
- description : The plain text reward description.
A 404 error is raised if the loyalty system identifier cannot be found.