Get a Loyalty System’s methods to earn points
This API route allows you to list all the points earning methods set in a loyalty system. It requires only the general reading permission.
- pool_id (string) : A loyalty system identifier obtained from the previous API route.
The JSON response is an array of earning method objects. Each object contains at least the following properties:
- id : The method identifier to use for future references.
- gain : The amount of points added when the method is triggered.
- title : The public method title.
- description : The custom method description (if any set by the administrator).
A 404 error is raised if the loyalty system identifier cannot be found.