The Referral Link widget can be used to show to your customers either their referral link, referral QR Code or both.
1 – Widget Setup and Customization
Before adding the widget to your pages, it’s important to set it up and customize its appearance.
Go to WooRewards → Features → Sponsorship → Referral Link
This widget has two options :
- Default Display : Select which default link will be displayed :
- Both : QR Code and Url Link will be displayed
- QR Code : only QR Code will be displayed
- Url Link : only Url Link will be displayed
- Destination Page : Select the default destination of the referral link. If left empty, it will redirect to the same page it’s placed.
You can also customize the appearance of the widget. To do so, select the elements you want to customize in the Available Elements list and change the desired values.
Don’t forget to save your settings when you’re done.
2 – Add the Widget on your pages
Go to Appearance → Widgets and, on the list of widgets, look for WooRewards Referral Link :
Add it to one of your widgets areas :
Set the following values :
- Title : The title that will be displayed over the widget.
- Header : The text that will be displayed over the Url Link or QR Code depending on your settings
- Display : Select the Link to display
- Link : only the Url Link will be displayed
- QR Code : only the QR Code will be displayed
- Both : the QR Code and the Url Link will be displayed
- Shared url (Optional) : Select the default destination url of the referral link. If left empty, it will redirect to the default page of customization settings.