The Earning Points widget can be used to show to your customers what actions they need to do in order to earn points.
1 – Widget Setup and Customization
Before adding the widget to your pages, it’s important to set it up and customize its appearance.
Go to WooRewards → Appearance → Widgets → Earning Points
You can also customize the appearance of the widget. To do so, select the elements you want to customize in the Available Elements list and change the desired values.
Don’t forget to save your settings when you’re done.
2 – Add the Widget on your pages
Go to Appearance → Widgets and, on the list of widgets, look for WooRewards Earning Points :
Add it to one of your widgets areas :
Set the following values :
- Title : The title that will be displayed over the widget.
- Header : The header displayed before the earning points. You can find and edit this header’s style in the styling tool showed above.
- Select a Loyalty System : Decide for which Points and Rewards system you will show the earning points actions.
- Show shared systems : If systems share the same points pool, you can show the methods of all shared systems together checking this option.
- Force display for all users : If checked, the widget will also be displayed for customers who don’t have access to the loyalty system.
- Text displayed to users :This text is set to explain to customers what the information displayed is about.