The Display points widget can be used to show to your customers how many points they currently have on a specific Points and Rewards system.
1 – Widget Setup and Customization
Before adding the widget to your pages, it’s important to set it up and customize its appearance.
Go to WooRewards → Appearance → Widgets → Display Points
Set a text that will be displayed to customers when they’re not logged in and save your settings.
You can also customize the appearance of the widget. To do so, select the elements you want to customize in the Available Elements list and change the desired values.
Don’t forget to save your settings when you’re done.
2 – Add the Widget on your pages
Go to Appearance → Widgets and, on the list of widgets, look for WooRewards Points Displayer :
Add it to one of your widgets areas :
Set the following values :
- Title : the title that will be displayed over the widget.
- Header : the header displayed before the points. You can find and edit this header’s style in the styling tool showed above.
- Select a Loyalty System : Decide for which Points and Rewards system you will show the points.
- Force display for all users : The widget will be displayed for all users, even if they don’t have access to the Points and Rewards system.
- Display the Points currency : Choose if you want to display the points currency along with the points number.
- A More details page URL : If set, a More details button will be shown. Clicking the button will redirect to the url set here.