The Badges widget can be used to show to your customers the badges available and the ones they own.
1 – Widget Setup and Customization
Before adding the widget to your pages, it’s important to set it up and customize its appearance.
Go to WooRewards → Appearance → Widgets → Badges
You can also customize the appearance of the widget. To do so, select the elements you want to customize in the Available Elements list and change the desired values.
Don’t forget to save your settings when you’re done.
2 – Add the Widget on your pages
Go to Appearance → Widgets and, on the list of widgets, look for WooRewards Badge :
Add it to one of your widgets areas :
Set the following values :
- Title : Title of the widget. Default WordPress widget title.
- Header : The text displayed before the badges.
- Filter badges : Select the badges you want to show :
- All : Displays all existing badges
- Owned only : Displays only the badges owned by the customer. Only available for logged users.