The Achievements widget can be used to show to your customers the achievements and their progress
1 – Widget Setup and Customization
Before adding the widget to your pages, it’s important to set it up and customize its appearance.
Go to WooRewards → Appearance → Widgets → Achievements
You can also customize the appearance of the widget. To do so, select the elements you want to customize in the Available Elements list and change the desired values.
Don’t forget to save your settings when you’re done.
2 – Add the Widget on your pages
Go to Appearance → Widgets and, on the list of widgets, look for WooRewards Achievements :
Add it to one of your widgets areas :
Set the following values :
- Title : Title of the widget. Default WordPress widget title.
- Header : The text displayed before the achievements.
- Filter achievements : Select the achievements you want to show :
- All : Displays all existing achievements
- Owned only : Displays only the achievements unlocked by the customer. Only available for logged users.