The Free product coupon reward will generate a WooCommerce coupon that customers can use on their cart to get a free product (or product variation). Since it’s a WooCommerce coupon, it will follow the same rules than other coupons.
There are a lot of options available, we’ll look at each of them in detail so that you know which ones to use :
- Title : The reward’s title. It will be displayed to customers on various widgets, emails and WooCommerce pages.
- Description : The reward’s description. It will be displayed to customers on various widgets and emails.
- Featured image : The reward’s image. Customers will see this when they receive a new reward email or inside rewards widgets.
- Coupon Description : The WooCommerce coupon’s description. Every time customers unlock this reward, it will generate a WooCommerce coupon with that description.
- Points needed : The points needed in order to unlock that reward. You won’t see that information in leveling points and rewards systems as this value is set directly inside the level.
- Send Reward email : Decide if customers receive an email when they unlock that reward or not. The default value is Yes.
- Offered Product : Select the product or the product variation that will be offered to the customer. You can search your product if it doesn’t appear in the initial list.
- Validity period : Check this box if you want to set a validity period for the generated coupon. If you check that box, you will have to set the period.
- Auto-apply on next cart : If you check this box, every time a reward coupon is generated, it will automatically be applied on the customer’s next order.
- Minimum spend : The minimum cart amount needed to be able to use this coupon. Some options are available and presented in an example down below.
- Maximum spend : The maximum cart amount to be able to use this coupon. Some options are available and presented in an example down below.
- Individual use only : If checked, the generated coupon can’t be used with other WooCommerce coupons on the cart.
- Exclude sale items : The generated coupon can’t be used on items on sale.