The Visit a post, page or url action is used to give points to customers when they visit a specific page on your website.
You can use this action to enroll people in your loyalty program.
Let’s review the different options available :
- Action title : Name of the action. This information will be displayed to your customers. You can rename it how you want.
- Earned points : The amount of points earned when the user clicks on the image.
- Post Categories: The post categories that will give points when visiting pages with posts from these categories.
- Pages : The specific pages which will give points.
- Relative or absolute URLs : You can also specify direct URLs
- Hide from search and robots : Hide the specified urls from search engines and robots