The User registration action is used to give points to customers when they create an account on your website. You can use this action to reward a user that creates an account through a sponsorship.
Let’s review the different options available :
- Action title : Name of the action. This information will be displayed to your customers. You can rename it how you want.
- Earned points : The amount of points earned when creating an account.
- Sponsorship Origin: If you only want to give points to users who create an account after being sponsored, use this option. Here are the different possibilities :
- None : Only customers that are not being sponsored will earn points
- Sponsorship email : Gives points to people who were sponsored by email
- Sponsorship link : Gives points to people who were sponsored by a sponsorship link.
- Any social network : Gives points to people who were sponsored by a link shared on a social network.
Specific social networks : Select the social network for which you want to give points.