The Sponsored spends money action is used to give points to sponsors when a person they sponsored spends money on your website. The amount of points earned depends on the amount of money spent on the order.
Let’s review the different options available :
- Action title : Name of the action. This information will be displayed to your customers. You can rename it how you want.
- Priority : Can only be used if the feature is activated. This option is explained in the 10.5 – Priority documentation page.
- Money spent : The amount to spend in order to get points.
- Earned points : The amount of points earned for each multiple of the Money spent value
- Guest order : Check this box if you want to allow sponsors to get points for guest orders. If so, sponsored won’t have to register for the sponsor to earn points.
- Include shipping amount : Check this box if you want the shipping fees to be included in the order amount for calculating the amount spent.
- Use amount after discount : Check this box to deduce the amount of used coupons for calculating the amount spent.
- Threshold effect : If checked, customers will earn points for each multiple of the Money spent value. If unchecked, points will be rounded to the closest value.
- Minimum order amount : Set a minimum order amount under which no points will be given.
- Affected orders : Choose which orders will give points or not. If left empty, all orders will give points. See examples below to see how to use this option.
- Order created via : Set the order’s origin(s) that will give points. Useful if you have different ways to receive new orders.
- Allowed categories : If left empty, all bought products can give loyalty points. If you set one or more categories, only the products which belong to these categories will award points.
- Denied categories : If left empty, all bought products are taken into account. If you set one or more categories, the products which belong to these categories won’t be used.
- Sponsorship Origin: If you only want to give points for certain kinds of sponsorships. Here are the different possibilities :
- Sponsorship email : Gives points for people sponsored by email
- Sponsorship link : Gives points for people sponsored by a sponsorship link.
- Any social network : Gives points for people sponsored by a link shared on a social network.
- Specific social networks : Select the social network for which you want to give points.