The Sponsored places an order action is used to give points to sponsors when people they sponsored place an order on your website. The amount of points doesn’t take the order amount into account.
Let’s review the different options available :
- Action title : Name of the action. This information will be displayed to your customers. You can rename it how you want.
- Priority : Can only be used if the feature is activated. This option is explained in the 10.5 – Priority documentation page.
- Earned points : The amount of points earned when the sponsored order is placed.
- Guest order : Check this box if you want to allow sponsors to get points for guest orders. If so, sponsored won’t have to register for the sponsor to earn points.
- First order only : If checked, only the first order placed by a customer will give points.
- Minimum order amount : Set a minimum order amount under which no points will be given.
- Sponsorship Origin: If you only want to give points for certain kinds of sponsorships. Here are the different possibilities :
- Sponsorship email : Gives points for people sponsored by email
- Sponsorship link : Gives points for people sponsored by a sponsorship link.
- Any social network : Gives points for people sponsored by a link shared on a social network.
- Specific social networks : Select the social network for which you want to give points.