The Place an order action is used to give points to customers when they place an order on your website. The amount of points doesn’t take the order amount into account.
Let’s review the different options available :
- Action title : Name of the action. This information will be displayed to your customers. You can rename it how you want.
- Priority : Can only be used if the feature is activated. This option is explained in the 10.5 – Priority documentation page.
- Earned points : The amount of points earned for each multiple of the Money spent value
- Minimum order amount : Set a minimum order amount under which no points will be given.
- Affected orders : Choose which orders will give points or not. If left empty, all orders will give points. See examples below to see how to use this option.
- Order created via : Set the order’s origin(s) that will give points. Useful if you have different ways to receive new orders.