The Buy in category product action is used to give points to customers when they place an order with products from one or more categories in it.
Let’s review the different options available :
- Action title : Name of the action. This information will be displayed to your customers. You can rename it how you want.
- Priority : Can only be used if the feature is activated. This option is explained in the 10.5 – Priority documentation page.
- Earned points : The amount of points earned when placing the order with the product.
- Categories: The product to buy in order to earn points.
- Quantity Multiplier : If checked, points will be earned for each product in the cart meeting the conditions. Otherwise, points will be earned only once per order.
- Minimum product count: The amount of products needed in the cart meeting the conditions before giving points.
- Affected orders : Choose which orders will give points or not. If left empty, all orders will give points. See examples below to see how to use this option.
- Order created via : Set the order’s origin(s) that will give points. Useful if you have different ways to receive new orders.