The Buy a specific product action is used to give points to customers when they place an order with a specific product on it.
Let’s review the different options available :
- Action title : Name of the action. This information will be displayed to your customers. You can rename it how you want.
- Priority : Can only be used if the feature is activated. This option is explained in the 10.5 – Priority documentation page.
- Earned points :The amount of points earned when placing the order with the product.
- Product : The product to buy in order to earn points.
- Quantity Multiplier : If checked, points will be earned for each product in the cart meeting the conditions. Otherwise, points will be earned only once per order.
- Affected orders : Choose which orders will give points or not. If left empty, all orders will give points. See examples below to see how to use this option.
- Order created via : Set the order’s origin(s) that will give points. Useful if you have different ways to receive new orders.