This documentation is for the WooRewards plugin
The User title reward will assign the specified title to the user. This is only available on Leveling points and rewards systems.
Go to WooRewards → Points and Rewards and select a Leveling type Points and Rewards system to edit.
In the new window, go into the Levels and Rewards group.
Inside a level, click the Add button and select User title from the User’s status category.
Click the Next button to get access to the options.
Set the following values :
- Title : The reward’s title. It will be displayed to customers on various widgets, emails and WooCommerce pages.
- Description : The reward’s description. It will be displayed to customers on various widgets and emails.
- Featured image : The reward’s image. Customers will see this when they receive a new reward email or inside rewards widgets.
- Send Reward email : Decide if customers receive an email when they unlock that reward or not. The default value is Yes.
- Customer’s Title : the role you want to assign
- Position : Select one of the two available options.
- Before name : The title will be shown before the name
- After name : The title will be shown after the name