This documentation is for the WooRewards plugin
The Generate Points reward will assign points to another Points and Rewards system.
Go to WooRewards → Points and Rewards and select a Points and Rewards system to edit.
In the new window, go into the Rewards or Levels and Rewards group.
In the rewards list (or inside a level), click the Add button and select Generate Points from the Miscellaneous category.
Click the Next button to get access to the options.
Set the following values :
- Title : The reward’s title. It will be displayed to customers on various widgets, emails and WooCommerce pages.
- Description : The reward’s description. It will be displayed to customers on various widgets and emails.
- Featured image : The reward’s image. Customers will see this when they receive a new reward email or inside rewards widgets.
- Points needed : The points needed in order to unlock that reward. You won’t see that information in leveling points and rewards systems as this value is set directly inside the level.
- Send Reward email : Decide if customers receive an email when they unlock that reward or not. The default value is Yes.
- Points and Rewards System : Select the Points and Rewards system’s points destination.
- Reset levels : If the selected Points and Rewards System is a Leveling system, allows to earn the levels again. This action does not remove any reward.
- Reset rewards : Before giving points, all rewards in the system, owned by the customer, are confiscated.
- Points to add : The points to add to the chosen system.
- Check for Rewards : Check if rewards become available in the Destination Loyalty System. Override the “Cannot be unlocked by user” option.