This documentation is for the WooRewards plugin
The Custom reward reward will let you give special gifts to your customers. In other words, you can use custom rewards to offer all types of rewards.
WooRewards has no control over these rewards and you need to give these rewards manually.
When customers unlock that reward, you receive an email telling you they did with a reminder of what you need to do.
Go to WooRewards → Points and Rewards and select a Points and Rewards system to edit.
In the new window, go into the Rewards or Levels and Rewards group.
In the rewards list (or inside a level), click the Add button and select Custom reward from the Miscellaneous category.
Click the Next button to get access to the options.
Set the following values :
- Title : The reward’s title. It will be displayed to customers on various widgets, emails and WooCommerce pages.
- Description : The reward’s description. It will be displayed to customers on various widgets and emails.
- Featured image : The reward’s image. Customers will see this when they receive a new reward email or inside rewards widgets.
- Points needed : The points needed in order to unlock that reward. You won’t see that information in leveling points and rewards systems as this value is set directly inside the level.
- Send Reward email : Decide if customers receive an email when they unlock that reward or not. The default value is Yes.
- Todo : The message that will be included into the mail sent to the administrator about the custom reward unlocked.