This documentation is for the WooRewards plugin
The Visit a post, page or url action is used to give points to customers when they visit a specific page on your website.
You can use this action to enroll people in your loyalty program.
In your points and rewards system, click on the Add button and select Visit a post, page or url from the Website category.
Then, click the Next button. You will see a screen with many options.
Let’s review the different options available :
Action to perform
- Action title : Name of the action. This information will be displayed to your customers. You can rename it how you want.
- Earned points : The amount of points earned when the user clicks on the image.
- Post Categories : The post categories that will give points when visiting pages with posts from these categories.
- Pages : The specific pages which will give points.
- Relative or absolute URLs : You can also specify direct URLs
- Hide from search and robots : Hide the specified urls from search engines and robots