This documentation is for the WooRewards plugin
The User registration action is used to give points to customers when they create an account on your website. You can use this action to reward a user that creates an account through a sponsorship.
In your points and rewards system, click on the Add button and select User Registration from the Website category.
Then, click the Next button. You will see a screen with many options.
Let’s review the different options available :
Action to perform
- Action title : Name of the action. This information will be displayed to your customers. You can rename it how you want.
- Earned points : The amount of points earned when creating an account.
- Sponsorship Origin : If you only want to give points to users who create an account after being sponsored, use this option. Here are the different possibilities
- None : Only customers that are not being sponsored will earn points
- Sponsorship email : Gives points to people who were sponsored by email
- Sponsorship link : Gives points to people who were sponsored by a sponsorship link.
- Any social network : Gives points to people who were sponsored by a link shared on a social network.
Specific social networks : Select the social network for which you want to give points.