This documentation is for the WooRewards plugin
The Sponsored registration action is used to give points to sponsors when a person they sponsored create an account on your website. This will only reward the sponsor, not the sponsored. Use the User registration action to reward the ponsored.
In your points and rewards system, click on the Add button and select Sponsored user registration from the Sponsorship/Referral category.
Then, click the Next button. You will see a screen with many options.
Let’s review the different options available :
Action to perform
- Action title : Name of the action. This information will be displayed to your customers. You can rename it how you want.
- Earned points : The amount of points earned when the sponsored creates an account.
- Sponsorship Origin : If you only want to give points for certain kinds of sponsorships. Here are the different possibilities :
- Sponsorship email : Gives points for people sponsored by email
- Sponsorship link : Gives points for people sponsored by a sponsorship link.
- Any social network : Gives points for people sponsored by a link shared on a social network.
- Specific social networks : Select the social network for which you want to give points.