This documentation is for the WooRewards plugin
The Recurrent visit action is used to give points to customers when they regularly come to see your website.
In your points and rewards system, click on the Add button and select Recurrent Visit from the Website category.
Then, click the Next button. You will see a screen with many options.
Let’s review the different options available :
Action to perform
- Action title : Name of the action. This information will be displayed to your customers. You can rename it how you want.
- Earned points : The amount of points earned when visiting the website.
- Cooldown : Cooldown between 2 visits that will give points.
- Pages : Select the pages that gives points. Keep empty to accept all
- Relative or absolute URLs : Here you can define specific URLs that will trigger the points