This documentation is for the WooRewards plugin
WooRewards allow customers to see points customers can earn inside the shop page and inside each product page. Here’s how to set this up.
In product pages, you can select a location where you want to display the points information. Go to WooRewards → Appearance → WooCommerce → Product Page Preview.
Set the following options according to your needs :
- Location : Select the display location from the following choices
- Not displayed at all : The tool won’t appear at all.
- Before product summary : The tool will show before the product summary.
- Inside product summary : The tool will show inside the product summary.
- After product summary : The tool will show after the product summary.
- Text for unlogged customers : Fill this if you want to show a text for unlogged customers.
- Show for unlogged customers : Check this option if you want to show potentially earned points to unlogged customers.
- Points and rewards systems : Select the systems you want to be displayed. By default, all allowed systems will be displayed. If you select several systems, they will be displayed separately, one after the other.
Checking the “Show for unlogged customers” option may come into conflict with the advanced settings inside your Points and Rewards program.
If you have set allowed roles, the default widget will not display potential points to customers that would not have the appropriate role.
Set your options and save your changes before styling the tool. Some fields will appear according to your options choices.
Go to WooRewards → Appearance → WooCommerce → Product Page Preview.
You can customize the appearance of the tool. To do so, select the elements you want to customize in the Available Elements list and change the values.
Don’t forget to save your settings.
In your shop page, you display a products grid and you let your customers filter the display to find the products they want. In addition, you can show them how many points they earn by buying these products.
Go to WooRewards → Appearance → WooCommerce → Shop Page Preview. Then, set the options according to your needs :
- Enable : Select to display the points preview or not
- Pattern : Select the sentence to display to customers. You can use 2 shortcodes :
- [points] : The amount of points to earn
- [system] : The points and rewards system name in which customers will earn the points
- Points and rewards systems : The points and rewards system for which you want to display the preview