Use this API route to add/subtract points to a user in a points reserve used by a points and rewards system. It requires only the user writing permission.
- user_email (string) : A user email.
- pool_id (string) : A points and rewards system identifier as obtained from a previous API route.
- points_to_add_or_subtract (int) : The amount of points to add to the user in the points reserve. Set a minus sign before the value to remove points.
The JSON response is a status object. That object contains at least the following properties:
- id : The points and rewards system identifier as set in the parameters.
- points : The identifier of the points reserve (since several points and rewards systems can share the same points pool).
- value : The new user points amount in this points reserve.
- rewards : The unlocked reward count. Will be 0 if no reward was unlocked after point addition.
A 404 error is raised if the points and rewards system identifier cannot be found.
A 404 error is raised if the user cannot be found by email.